Established in 2013, LifeState Counselling Services is dedicated to bringing about real change in people‘s lives by assisting individuals and couples to take advantage of opportunities for self empowerment and personal growth. As LifeState’s Social Worker and Counsellor I integrates skills from both disciplines to assist people to develop Strategies for coping with their situation.
At LifeState Counselling Services we provide a broad range of social work and counselling services to individuals and couples who are experiencing difficulties and stresses in their lives. We are committed to working with and supporting people to achieve their goals. Working for the best possible outcomes by focusing on the needs of the client and their personal and social wellbeing.
Hello, my name is Craig E. Brewer and I am the Principle Social Worker and Counsellor at LifeState Counselling Services. Detailed information about the service and policies can be found on this website.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your situation please do not hesitate to contact me for a free 15 minute telephone consultation.
- Masters of Social Work (QUT)
- Masters of Counselling (CSU)
- Bachelor of Human Services (Honours) (QUT)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Human Services) (QUT)
- Accredited Member Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA).
- Registered with the Australian Registry of Counsellors and Psychotherapist (ARCAP)
- Member of the Association of Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS)